Over at the BrandBuilder blog, Olivier Blanchard issued a “getting to know you better” call to action premised on the 10 questions asked of interviewees on Inside the Actor’s Studio. It’s a fun way to get to people’s personalities (be sure to check out the comments section of Blanchard’s blog for more answers), so I thought I’d give it a go.
1. What is your favorite marketing/business word?
2. What is your least favorite marketing/business word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally about marketing/business?
Continual learning. Creativity. The opportunity to work with smart people.
4. What turns you off about marketing/business?
People who are only interested in people they think are useful to them.
5. What’s your favorite curse word when you see really bad marketing?
6. What sound or noise do marketers/business people make that you love?
There is one?
7. What sound or noise do marketers/business people make that you hate?
Speaking in acronyms.
8. What profession other than marketing should marketers attempt to become better at marketing?
Operations. Customer service. And architecture.
9. What profession should marketers never try?
Good question. Dentistry?
10. If marketing heaven exists, what would God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
What have you done for me lately?
Now, what say you?
Photo by Owen Geronimo (Flickr).