Since I recently wrote an ode to business cards, it seems fitting that I pass along some takeaways from Steve Fisher’s terrific, funny, presentation on 10 Rules for Killer Business Cards:
- Tell me what you do (and quickly).
- Don’t use your personal e-mail address.
- You can be cool–but also be relevant.
- Use a professional printer.
- Business cards make great promotions, but a promotion shouldn’t be your business card.
Fisher’s entire slide presentation is here, and it’s worth looking at just to see the hemp, cardboard, and meat cards (aka, avoid weird materials).
Photo by sensemaybenumbed (Flickr).