This is what I found when I popped over to Google the other day.
Obviously not every company can customize its logo for its customers. But what about:
- Sending a “happy birthday” postcard (as did one of my doctors)?
- E-mailing a “happy birthday” greeting (race organization)?
- Providing a free dessert (restaurant)?
- Offering a birthday discount and free shipping on an order (retail store)?
- Loading a “special surprise” onto a loyalty care (coffeehouse chain)?
What can you do for your customers that’s personal, keeps you top-of-mind, and shows you care?