Join me in Atlanta next month for the best conference of the year.
The Solo PR Summit is not about PR. It’s about how independent consultants and other small business owners can get results and compete with the big boys (and girls). Here’s a sampling of the sessions:
- Filling in the Gaps (making an impact with SEO)
- Managing Difficult Conversations (communicating your value)
- Are YOU Your Next Client? (building your strategy over virtual lunch)
- Content Marketing (what, why, and how to kick butt at it)
- Small Firms – Big Results (how to make 2014 your best year yet)
And I’ll be talking about developing partnerships that bring in business.
Want to know how much I love this conference? I registered to attend before I was selected to speak.
I came home from last year’s inaugural summit with new friends, a valuable and much-strengthened network of colleagues, and a number of actionable business strategies (including a way forward for my Web site redesign).
The sessions are great; the networking is fantastic. If you’re looking for a fun and affordable way to invest in yourself and your business, join me in Atlanta on February 19-20.